The Mini 3 Pro - The most fun I've had in a while

I’m not sure about anyone else here, but I’m really really loving the Mini 3 Pro.

I’ve never been a “mini drone” guy, having started in the hobby with Phantom 4 Pros. And since my business deals with clients that needed higher-end video and photos, the mini line of drones never really appealed to me. I always looked at them as beginner drones, until the 3 came out and caught my attention. Could it be that “Pro” in the name? lol.

The 3 Pro changed my views a LOT in this regard. Because the drone is so small with excellent video specs (comparable to a lot of drones on the market now), I find myself bringing it with me everywhere, as photographers might with a small mirrorless or point-and-shoot camera.

If the opportunity arises, I get some footage or just fly if I see somewhere worth capturing.

I have dusted off my Mini 2 to fly it FPV (an FPV wannabe pilot, ha ha). I was intrigued to read that the Mini 3 Pro can be used with the Integra goggles. I’d be very tempted to buy that, but it only works if you use the Motion 2 controller. After all the effort to get used to the standard 2 stick controllers, I don’t want to switch to that now (even that I would try except you can’t do aerobatics, ie flips with it). Just telling you about that pairing in case you had not read of it. Right now, what I have settled for myself is using Litchi app and a VR Headset. Just giving that a try now. Oh, BTW: Amazon has a bundle with the Integra goggles and the Motion 2 controller, it’s pretty cheap.