Register mini 3 problem

I’m trying to register my drone . FCC drone zone is asking me to add a service, any advice? FAADroneZone Access - FAADroneZone Services

Never mind I wasn’t sure about clicking “Add A device” , well i clicked on it and it took me a page where you added Drone
In case anyone wants to know

2 Likes

Now another problem
When registering for recreational purposes not 107 it asks for the, RID SN DJI mini 3, I look on my rc take the serial number,
I belive the drone and RID are the same sn
the I type in 158fs
as soon as i type “1” it says invaild sn
can anybody help me

Greetings TimV: You do not need to register a DJI Mini 3 drone for recreational use if it has a standard battery and weighs less than 250 grams. However, you should still complete the TRUST test, which is free and takes less than 30 minutes online. You should also carry your certificate with you and follow airspace regulations. If you want to launch your drone from a specific location, please consider obtaining permission from the land owner if in a residential property location.

MavRik,
true but I might want to make some $ or be able to say yes I can do that for you, Also if I put a strobe on it(dont plan on flying at night)for better visibility it will be over weight. Also do I need to be Part 107 to register it 107?
I know I need to be part 107 to do anything I might want to do. I already looked at LAANCE and DJI geo zones and know how to ask for permission