Battery suggestions for the Parrot Bebop 2?

Hello,
Jim here from the Shoals area in Alabama.

What battery would you recommend for the Parrot Bebop 2 ?
I haven’t had the drone in the air since I moved down here about 4 years ago. I’m still on the original battery but I’m not sure how much life it has left. Your suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks

Good morning and welcome. Thank you for your message! My apologies for being late in response, just returning from a vacation. You can find replacement batteries for your Parrot Bebop 2 drone from various sources. Here are a few options:

1. Amazon: You can check out the Parrot Bebop 2 Power OEM Battery, which is an original replacement part. It’s a rechargeable 3350mAh high-density lithium-ion polymer battery designed specifically for the Bebop 2 Power model. Remember to use an HD charger to charge it fully.

2. Shop-battery.com: They offer a compatible battery for the Bebop 2 Drone Quadcopter, which is not an original Parrot battery. It’s a Li-ion battery replica with 11.1V and 2700mAh capacity. I hope this info is helpful!

1 Like

Thank you. I have found one on EBAY for a little cheaper. We’ll see how it goes.

1 Like